-SEDUCTIVE ELECTRONIC MAYHEM FOR YOUR AURAL PLEASURE-
SNVFF's combination of industrial dance, trip hop and noise have branded them the lovechild of Nine Inch Nails and Massive Attack.
SNVFF began as a duo in 2012, combining the huge beats and dark sounds of The Tormentor with Alicia May's twisted mind and volatile vocals.
Together, they released a self-titled debut EP in 2014 with Blind Mice Productions, a label formed by Peter Crane and Ben Bulig of Shiv-R. The EP received rave reviews from online International press,
scoring 8.5/10 on Brutal Resonance.
'INTRAVENUS' placed #24 in Brutal Resonance's 'Top 25 albums of 2016,' and the title track featured in Intravenous Magazine's annual charity compilation 'Blood Pack Vol.4.'
In 2017 SNVFF embarked on the 'INTRAVENUS' tour, playing 6 dates across Australia. The tour saw them share the stage with Shiv-R and support International icon Aurelio Voltaire.
- SNUFF - INTRAVENUS: SNOOZECONTROL REVIEW 2017
- SHIV-R + SNUFF FACTORY THEATRE PRESS: AMNPLIFY 2017
- SNUFF - INTRAVENUS: BRUTAL RESONANCE REVIEW 2016
- SCENESTR BRISBANE: AUSTRALIAN INTERVIEW 2016
- AUSTRALIAN GOTHIC INDUSTRIAL MUSIC: INTERVIEW 2016
- BRUTAL RESONANCE: EUROPEAN INTERVIEW 2016
- [SNUFF] - DEBUT EP: BRUTAL RESONANCE REVIEW 2014
- [SNUFF] - DEBUT EP: PEEK-A-BOO MAGAZINE REVIEW 2014
SNVFF VIDEO INTERVIEW: MARCH 3RD 2017